Saturday, March 2, 2013

NYX Hi Defintion Photo Concealer

I have always wanted to try NYX Cosmetics and now I have the chance. I have heard good things about this brand, although some consider NYX Cosmetics are considered "drugstore" because they are offered at various drugstores. They are on the cheaper end. If you did not already know I purchased this product online at the Ulta website. This was purchased with a deal for buy one get one 50%. The original price of this product is $4.99 but I got it for $2.50.
On the package it says it is high definition, mineral-enriched, talc-free and paraben free. All very great in such a cheap product! It comes in this little tube of 0.11oz or 3g. I purchased this in the shade CW03 Light. It claims that is it is, "Good for all skin types and softens lines. Its light diffusing effect is perfect for photos in the studio or for taking fun pix with your pals!"
It does not show up very well but the shade I purchased looks more of a pink undertone than yellow. Oh well, from the picture the shade looks like it matches my skin perfect and when it blends out, you can not see the product as well as hiding my vein a little. The product is a little more of a creamy consistency. I do not recommend putting this for your under eyes because it does settle into your fine lines. If i were to use this under my eyes I would use less product. It covers up redness pretty well and is easy to blend but I tend to use this when I have acne/zits.


-XO PattyCakes

2 comments :

  1. Iv'e heard great things about this concealer!I'm sorry it didn't work that great under the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I haven't heard people talk about this concealer that much?

      Delete