Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ulta Haul

First time making any purchases at Ulta. Very odd right? Well since I am still new to makeup well experimenting on makeup I thought I would purchase some products online since I have heard good things about Ulta. This was purchased on February 7th and it took about two weeks for it to arrive. silly for me to buy products online when I have an Ulta in town, it just is a little far of a drive so I bought products online.
Okay, so the items I purchased were the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which was $9.99, NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer for $2.50, NYX Stick Blush in Orchid for $5.99, NYX Cream Blush Rouge in Orange for $5.99, and NYX Cream Blush Rouge in Rose Petal for $3.00. There was a deal for NYX that was "buy one get one 50% off" and I believe there was also a "Make any purchase over $25 and get free shipping" and my purchase was a total of $27.47 I had a choice of samples and I chose random 3.
Review will be up soon!


-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment