Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tresemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo




I try not to wash my hair very often because I like to keep my natural oils on my scalp to moisturize it so I recently purchased the TRESemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo For Strengthening Dry/Prone to breakage hair. I bought this product at Walmart for $2.50 in a  5.7oz can. The fron of the can says "oil & odor remover with vietamin b12 & keratin.
The claim on the back of the can says, "Do not miss a fresh look and feel even on the second day. TREsemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Strengthening is the perfect solution to cealn dry/prone to breakage hair without water anytime. The new formula, with B12 & Keratin, refreshes your hair by removing ouil and odor. It also helps to maintain hair health with less washing. Just a quick spray transforms lifeless, dry hair into clean, fresh hair full of health body."
My review of this product is that I love the smell. Tresemme always has such great scent products to them but specifically this product.. did not work for me. I feel like this product makes my hair more oily and greasy prior to applying.. It feels like hairspray almost and has a weird residue feeling on my fingers after touching it from massaging it through my roots after leaving it in for 1-2 minutes.
I am very sad and disappointed about this product because I do love Tresemme, such as the Heat Styling Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray. Will not repurchase and will see if I can return.
-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment