Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


WOHOOO Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are AWESOME! I love this product! 
So first with this product I bought this at Walgreen which occasionally there will be buy one get one deals that are offered, such as BOGO 50% which was what I got. The two shades that I got were 001 Honey on the right, and 035 Charm on the left. The original price at my closest Walgreens was $8.99 each. 
This gel formula comes in a variety of 12 shades. It comes in 0.095 Oz./2.7g, which is not a lot when you try to screw up the top. You can retract it as well.
This product is a sheer glittery formula that resembles a crayon that glides on like a lip balm and does not fall into the cracks of my lips. It is retractable which is very nice considering that you do not waste a lot of product. The stain does stay on your lips for hours but the feel of the lip balm and a little bit of the color does fade after. The nice thing about this balm stain is that it is indeed kissable so it does not transfer! 
I do prefer these Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains over the CoverGirl one that I recently reviewed. The CoverGirl is more drying and falls into the cracks of my lips. It is not super moisturizing like any balm but it is not drying as well. It is not glossy, sticky, but very comfortable to apply. It has a very small minty scent to it but nothing obnoxious but you can only smell the mint when you apply.
When you want some color to your lips and your face I recommend applying this it will just give your a look an UMPH
Oh by the way if you reapply and add more than one application it will not be cakey and not gather into the corners of your lips! The color will come out more and more vibrant if you add more application.
My boyfriend approves of this balm stain because I can wear something on my lips that will not transfer onto his lips :) Although some will not like this product, that I've heard or seen I totally recommend trying this product over the CoverGirl! 
The color payoff does not show very well on my photos from my camera but the top picture is Charm and the bottom is Honey, which is a my lips but better color for me because they enhance my natural lip color. Charm is not as pigmented, but they are just as pigmented as the Revlon Lip Butter they just leave a stain and sheen to your lips.


-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment