Sunday, February 17, 2013

Jordana Easy Liner for eyes

 Hello hello there! 
This is the Jordana Easy Liner review. I purchased this product at Walgreens for $1.69, because my boyfriend currently works at there so I get a 15% off discount :) but anywho the original price I believe was $1.89-$1.99. This eyeliner is a retractable pencil in the shade Smokey. The product itself comes in a thin black tube with a gold cap and gold font. The size of the product is listed as .28 grams or .01oz.  
 I first heard of this product and tested it out at my friend's house whom she gets every single time she runs out. She recommended this product to me and said it was very easy to apply and it glides on well. She was right! I love this product. The major plus other than that it is easy to apply it is retractable. I hate sharpening pencil liners because it wastes so much product. It is creamy, last all day, and is not as pigmented as liquid eyeliner so it is subtle for everyday wear. The product does not smudge as well but are easy to blend out.

Here is the liner on my top eyes. I don't do anything dramatic of really dark lines for my eyes just because I have more of an almond eye shape.


-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment