Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow

Why hello there!
This product is just too good to be true! It is a big rave to other beauty fans! Today I will be reviewing the Wet n Wild's Coloricon Eyeshadows in the 8 color pan.The two that I purchased at Walgreens were $4.99 each and I got the 738 Petal Pusher and 738 Comfort Zone. You can find these mostly at all drugstores I believe except Target, I didn't find any there.
These colors are so pigmented for a drugstore brand but yet very glittery so if you into matte colors this might not be for you. Try the Wet n Wild Trios $2.99, they are less glittery or even the one shaded eyeshadows for $1.99. Majority of them are pretty glittery but there are some neutral shadows.
 

As you can tell from the pictures above they are pretty glittery and have 4 shades to choose for an eye color. They all have labels on them that say where to place each color, but of course you can mix and match as well. The darker colors are very pigmented and you would only need to tap a very small amount on your eyes to get the color payoff. With the lighter colors, you might have to go over it a couple times until you are satisfied but for me the Petal Pusher eyelid shades, were very sheen.
Here are the swatches on my hand accordingly to the order from above with Petal Pusher on the left and Comfort Zone to the right.
Here on top are the four shades on the right side of Comfort Zone
Here on top are the four shades on the left, the more neutral brown shades of Comfort Zone
On top are the left side lighter purple shades of Petal Pusher
& lastly here are the right shade colors of Petal Pusher.

The Wet n Wild eyeshadows are a great makeup starter kit and fairly good payoff for drugstores. They do not crease, and the color lasts for a long time, about 10 hours! Check them out and let me know how you like them!

-XO Pattycakes

3 comments :

  1. I have Comfort Zone and I love it! :) Wet n Wild eyeshadows are great products considering their price :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I just wish they would come out with more!

      Delete
  2. Loooove Wet n Wild Coloricon shadows! Did a review myself on some trios a couple weeks ago :)

    Hey, add a gfc follow gadget to you blog, so we can follow you :)

    Janine
    The Amazing World Of J

    ReplyDelete