Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil



The cheapest of the cheapest Wet n Wild has in stores the Idol Eyes Cream Shadow Pencil. I wanted to try out cream shadows before I purchased NYX's cream shadow chubby pencils. This product was purchased at Walgreens of course for $1.69 in the shade 130 Pixie. You can purchase this at certain Ultas, Walmart, Walgreens, and Rite Aids. The shade is a sheer shimmery gold.
My impression of this product is very silky and easy to glide without dragging. Not a lot of product but very inexpensive and pigmented. This however did crease on my lids and I recommend a eyeshadow primer but perfect for a lid base. I do use this as a highlighter at my tear ducts, or even under my brow bone.

-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment