Friday, February 1, 2013

Wet N' Wild's Fergie Collection Lipstick

Hello once again!
Today I will be reviewing the Wet N' Wild's new Fergie Collection, specifically the lipstick line. I recently bought two of the shades, in A037 Old School Glam on the left and the A038 Saraghina on the right. Yes, I bought the bold color. I wanted something different. I purchased these two at the nearest Walgreens for $3.49 each. 
The Fergie line has 10 different shades but from the two I've purchased, Old School Glam on the left is more of a pink red, less fire engine red if you don't want true brick red. Saraghina on the right is red red!
Here is the swatches of the two in the same order. So with these products they are non-drying, creamy formula but they do transfer very easily and when you do make a mistake you will notice it. It smudges easily and stains. With the formula being creamy it does not last very long, up to about 4 hours then it fades but stains your lips. It is although very pigmented so I will only need about one layer to accomplish the true color.
With the packaging you have to be careful because the tube that covers the actual product are very narrow so when you open and close the cap you might nick the products and it will smudge everywhere. Here are what my natural bare lips look like. Not a very good example since they do look dry and not exfoilated but oh well.
This collection line are my actual first lipsticks that I purchased and choosing Wet n' Wild for a drugstore product in my mind was such a great choice! I'm loving them! I believe my lips are small and are not such a great example but hopefully you can base the product off from my swatches and pictures of the shades on me.

Here is Old School Glam on my lips

& here is the Saraghina

Overall if you are looking for a cheap but very good lipstick go for the Wet n' Wild's Fergie Centerstage lipsticks! Wet n' Wild always has very good payoff yet very affordable so I say go for it! It is glossy, non-drying, stains your lips so I highly recommend them! You can find these at most drugstores such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.

-XO PattyCakes

3 comments :

  1. omg *_* the colours are so nice o: your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors can be very pigmented! I like your blog, it is cute and I love your fashion!

      Delete
  2. love this colour lipstick :)

    love char_beyy xx

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete