Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Haul Exchange

With the haul that I purchased at Walgreens I traded in my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and the L'oreal BB Cream. What I traded was for the Maybelline SuperStay Concealer and the L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer/Corrector.
The L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer/Corrector is $12.99 for 0.05oz in the shade in Fair and the Maybelline SuperStay Concealer for $7.99 0.18oz for Ivory.
The Maybelline SuperStay 24 hour Concealer has a odd smell sort of like paint. Smells weird. When you apply this concealer do not use a lot because a little can go a long way. It has a sponge applicator inside. I heard great things with the foundation so I got this. It claims to not transfer, natural-looking coverage, doesn't settle into creases or lines, conceals imperfections, flaws, under eye darkness and circles. Non comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free, dermatologists tested, ophthalmologist tested and fragrance-free. So I do believe this lasts 24 hours a day, but it does get cakey but if you smooth over it it will be fine. Cream texture. I usually put this under my eye instead of my acne but I feel like it might irritate my skin more and cause a reaction. Pretty good concealer so far.
The L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer/Corrector, I intended to get the Maybelline one I believe but got this by mistake. It comes in a pen version with a brush like applicator. Has a paint smell but not as strong as the Maybelline SuperStay. You twist the bottom of the pen applicator to get more product out to the brush on top. It is sheer and light coverage so I apply rhis over my foundation routine. This product is okay but I would not repurchase. Cream texture as well but more sheer and light coverage than the SuperStay.
- XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment