Sunday, March 17, 2013

NYX Stick Blush

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like. I have been very busy with school and time has been flying by so quicky! Here is a review on NYX's Stick Blush
NYX Cosmetics - Stick Blush in SB 06 Orchid
This product is available in 8 different shades in 0.013 ounces which is tad bit more offered than the cream blush. The company claims, "Add a touch of color with our creamy and extremely pigmented Stick Blush! Available in eight rich shades! Apply and receive the perfect glow every day!"
As seen I purchased this item with others on the Ulta website. When I opened this package I thought it was so adorable! The packaging came in a cute chubby looking plastic tube that shows the similar shade on the package to represent the shade inside. It snaps on and off and slides shut. It is retractable! It is very convinent for on-the-go to stick in your purse and apply as you please. With it being for on-the-go, the packaging is not flimsy so it will keep the product safe and from your bag. I recommend applying this product with a stippling brush because you can disperse the product evenly and not mess up the products underneath prior to applying blush.
This product transfers onto the skin very well and looks natural, it does not look shimmery on the cheeks. Guess looks can be deceiving. It is a pretty pinkish peach shade with some gold shimmers. I noticed it has a odd scent to it. I can't describe the scent but it is nothing annoying or overwhelming. It can be a sheer coverage but build able as well. The product is a creamy consistency but nothing too drying or too liquidy. Being a creamy consistency the product does fade over time, roughly 4-6 hours of wear. They blend very easily and does not look drying at all. I love this blush and I've been really wanting to buy more and more shades!
This product being compared to the rogue cream blushes, which I have yet to review are both different. The cream blush is more thicker, creamier, and more pigmented than the stick blushes. Although the stick blush have more product offered. Sucks right? In my opinion I would repurchase both and use them depending on my mood and how I want the finish to look. I am happy with my purchase and am glad I finally decided to purchase this product. 
Tip: If you want to make this product last longer, apply a powder blush on top!

Have you tried the NYX Stick Blushes or would like to? Comment down below your thoughts!


-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment