Saturday, March 30, 2013

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

The drugstore bronzer that everyone and their mom have and talk about, it is the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder (bronzer..). Long name right? This product is favorited by so many beauty gurus so I had to pick it up for myself and give it a go! I purchased this at Target but you can find this at most drugstores, the problem is finding this specific one.. For $2.99 you get 0.33oz/9.4g and the shade I purchased is 720A Sunny.
I never have used bronzer except for the Victoria Secret bronzer which was years and years ago.
If you are looking for an affordable drugstore bronzer that is nice, not orange, formulation is not crumbly, good quality that does not make you look muddy. It is buildable but I believe it works best on light skinned. It is matte so no shimmers YAY, it does not look too dark or too light. Not cakey. Great to use on a regular basis. Great for contouring. Look sunkissed without damaging your skin but go all natural with this bronzer. Not much else I could say. If I were to use this instead of blush I would but I like the rosey look blushes give me!
I heard that this is discontinued but it is very hard to find, but for some reason I found it at Target. Odd enough I hope you guys give this bronzer a try.

-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment