Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Real Techniques Stippling Brush



Reviewing the Real Techniques Stippling  Brush that I purchased along with the beauty products online from Ulta Beauty.
The Real Technique brushes are made by Samantha Chapman, who is a Pro Makeup Artist and also a Beauty Blogger.
This brush was bought online for $9.99
It claims to have high definition results, offering online tutorials making you the expert. The final step is a perfect finish. The dual-fiber stippling brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high definition results with all types of makeup: look pixel perfect even in harsh light and ultra plush taklon bristles 100% cruelty free.

What I use this brush for is my cream blushes, such as the NYX Stick Blush, NYX Rogue Cream Blush, and also my Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. It is self standing and use for storage and with its extended aluminum handle for easy light application. It works very well with creamy liquids but I also feel like sometimes the little black bristles transfer onto the product itself on my cheeks. It happens every once in a while but I do think this is a good brush, even for foundation. Many do say that it does not shed for them, but who knows I might have gotten a defective brush.. Quality is nice and a fair price. I was looking for something inexpensive and great quality for cream blushes or foundation and this is it. I never used any brushes or other techniques of applying my makeup other than my fingers so branching out and trying this brush made me realize it is so much easier! Love the brush and will purchase more.

-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment