Friday, March 15, 2013

L'oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB

Welcome back!
Majority of all cosmetic lines are now creating what we call beauty balms, or BB creams for short. L'oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream is one of the products that I will be reviewing today. The BB cream is offered in   4 shades: Light, Fair, Medium and Dark. The shade I purchased at Walgreens is Light. The product claims have 4 beautifying actions in 1: primes to smooth skin's texture, perfects to hide imperfections, hydrates for all day moisture, and corrects giving the skin a healthy looking, even flawless bare skin finish complexion.
The application comes out white in a liquid formula due to the encapsulated pigments that are infused from a ultra-light lotion of Vitamin C & E. Once blending in the BB cream the beads burst and the color forms. It has a soft silky texture, sheer coverage, and does not offer SPF. I use my fingers because I like to feels the beads and since it is more liquid-y. This BB cream is okay, it gives me a light coverage and evens out my skin tone and gives me a light tan but I would probably use this when my skin clears up and looks decent. If I were to use this I would add one or two different concealers to hide my blemishes.

-XO Pattycakes

No comments :

Post a Comment