Sunday, March 31, 2013

Elf Powder Brush

 Alrighty, here is a powder brush that I purchased a couple weeks ago at Walmart surprisingly  I looked all over Target for this brush and could not find it for some reason. The thing is that I even looked on the Target website to see if they had specifically this brush, which they did, and they had in stock at my Target, but no brush. I was so frustrated so I drove home from Target and walked to Walmart, which is in a walking distance from my house and found that they sold Elf. Tricky bit is the Elf cosmetics are not in the beauty/cosmetics isle they were by the jewelry/watches/accessories section of Walmart for $3.
Claims on the back of the plastic packaging state: "This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush! Creates a professional sculpted look. Full coverage color. Use with powder or blush for perfect contouring. 
Directions: Dip the brush into powder and then tap off excess. Start near the hairline and work inward as to not over apply the color.
Care Instructions: Cleanse regularly with the e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleanser and e.l.f. Studio Brush Shampoo to maintain perfect color application and to increase the longevity of your brush. Absorb excess moisture with a towel, reshape your hair and lay flat to dry."
  Anywho, the powder kabuki brush which I use for my foundation or you could use for of course powder, blush and any of that sort. It is a nice and condensed brush so you get an even amount of product distributed on your skin. Handle grip is easy to use. E.L.F. donates to charity, products are recyclable and they do not test on animals! Love how my foundation looks on my skin when applied. The foundation that I use is either Benefit's Playsticks or the new CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation. Another great pro is the brush is only $3! Con of the product that does not bother me as much is that the bristles shed from time to time. Not a major problem because again, it is only $3! Love this brush, rather have this handy dandy that works well, is affordable and is easy to find in drugstores or their website.


What brush do you guys' use for your foundation or blush?

-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment