Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

Hello guys I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving because I know I sure did! I spent time at Brandon's grandma's house with his family. It was so cozy and nice. Everyone was together and we all had a good time. My parents went to church and had a potluck there, but I don't go to church with them. Normally, my family hosts Thanksgiving at my house, but with everyone doing things separately and money issues and family issues we don't really do holidays together as much as we use to. I'm very thankful for the food and the company and many other things as well. 
Here is a video that I uploaded on YouTube of a Get Ready With Me: Holiday Edition video where I get ready for the holidays!!
 Here is a video down below of a summary of my Thanksgiving as well as my birthday the next day! :)
Birthdays are not the same anymore but I was glad I spent time with Brandon and his family as well as to relax before finals in college.


Then here are pictures of the food as well as pictures that were taken in the day of Thanksgiving :) I hope you guys enjoy! Did you guys have a great Thanksgiving and stuff your face in delicious food like me?! :D Send me pictures and comment down below how your Thanksgiving went!



















-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment