Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Day Downtown (VLOG)


Here is a video I just uploaded on my YouTube channel.
This video is a video of A Day Downtown where I video blog all the interesting things that happened when I was in downtown Portland, OR on a Saturday on November 23rd, 2013. This video is also to share you guys a little of my boyfriend and I's relationship as well as document it for future use :) <3

Here is my YouTube channel:


Here are Cinnamon Almonds that my boyfriend, Brandon bought me for my Part 1 of my birthday coming up on the 29th. These are the BEST I've ever tasted! The vendor that I bought this from is called: 
Their Facebook page is link above if you guys want to check our there business!


Here is my boyfriend, Brandon. We have been dating since January 30th of 2012 and have known each other since Kindergarten. Although we were not the best of friends, we kept in contact with each other here and there. He has always, majority of our lives lived a block away from me, so it is very convenient to see each other :)

Up above are the gyros that his parents bought us from Angelina's Greek Cuizina, which they are opening up their very first restaurant very very soon instead of having a vendor tent!
Happy Tuesday!
-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment