Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Birthday

Hello guys! 
Yesterday, November 29th of 2013 I turned 22 years old!
Brandon has treated me out and we spent such great quality time with each other recently!
On my birthday Brandon took me out to watch Catching Fire at the theaters!
Oddly enough on my birthday it was Black Friday, sales all over stores after Thanksgiving; many people were at the theaters, and many were watching Catching Fire as well.
It was such a great movie, I don't know why some people did not enjoy it! But I'm very excited to watching Mockingjay!!
Let me know if you guys have already watching Catching Fire and what your thoughts on the movie were!
Anywho, after the movies we went to eat at Rudy's Gourmet Pizza. It was my first time eating at that restaurant, Rudy, the owner is Brandon's neighbor!! Cool huh?
The pizza was delicious!! Later, we just hung out at his house, watched movies, and talked :)
It was a great birthday and I'm so grateful and thankful!
Here down below is a vlog of my Thanksgiving as well as my birthday!


After watching that vlog, below are pictures of our date day on my birthday. I didn't take any pictures during the movies, before or after sadly, but at least I have some of our dinner!!







-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment