Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tattoo Session #2


Hi guys how are you?
So on 12/05/13 on a Thursday, I went to my #2 session of my back tattoo cover-up.
This session focuses more on some of the branches and the body of the peacock so you can finally see the peacock and a beautiful idea of what it will look like! So far so good, it is peeling a lot and healing and coming along very nicely. 
Although shading should not hurt as much, the spine obvious hurt, the sides and my lower back. 
Oh boy, driving was the worst and washing it after was even worse..
Anyhow, I am very grateful that you can see the new tattoo now as well as the old tattoo being covered up, so my self-esteem is getting there :)
Below are some of the pictures, I hope you guys enjoy!




-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment