Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tattoo Session #1



Here is my video of my first session of my tattoo cover up.
My original tattoo is a waterfall with maple leaves, but the lines are really jagged and the maple leaves look like stars. The tattoo artist I had it outlined from was not a legitimate tattoo artist in a shop. He did drugs. I got referred to him by one of my exes because I saw what a great work he did, so why not. But no. It’s been 4 years since that tattoo mess up and I haven’t gotten the courage to fix my tattoo.
I finally had the chance to fix my tattoo and I let my new tattoo artist, in a legitimate shop with a license, do whatever he thought would fit best with my cover up. So he did a peacock with a lotus flower on the bottom. A river flowing. & a cherry blossom tree around it to cover the crooked sparrows on my shoulder blades.
This is only the first session, 5 hours of sharpie work and 2 hours of outline out of approximately 60 hours.
Enjoy :) 
Patricia Chiem 11/14/13


Here is a picture of the finished outline of my first session, mainly it was all sharpie work but hopefully you can make out what it is suppose to look like!


Here is a partial look of what it is suppose to look like with some of the outline work! I love the bright bold colors of the feathers!!! I love the work!!
It doesn’t look like much yet because this is my cover-up first session. Majority of the whole session today will be the outline, pretty much just the solid lines of a coloring book. It’ll look better the next session when certain areas are shaded in. The last picture gives you an drawn out sharpie version where everything is suppose to be and what it is suppose to look like. This cover-up tattoo is suppose to be a 60 hour tattoo so 2 hours down about 58 more hours to go!


& here is what it will look like, well a main general idea of what the finished 60 hour coverup tattoo will look like! AMAZING right?! I'm so excited but it will be so painful! I'm very upset that the tattoo will cost so much, guess it's my lesson for getting a tattoo from a junkie.. but hey I do what I want! It will look great in the end!
I was so embarrassed and ashamed of my old tattoo. It has been years and I have never gotten it fixed so now is the time!



-XO PattyCakes

No comments :

Post a Comment